Masks required when entering and exiting the bus unless you are fully vaccinated.
The CDC has issued new recommendations regarding masks and social distancing, and the state of NC has constructed new guidelines based on those recommendations.
Lazoom is following all CDC best practices and North Carolina State Mandates towards the COVID-19 pandemic. Per the CDC, if you are unvaccinated, we ask that you continue to take preventative measures (wear a mask, socially distance yourself from others, wash hands frequently.
If you or anyone in your party is feeling unwell due to symptoms of COVID-19 (or has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19) to please stay home!
- Masks required when entering and exiting the bus unless you are fully vaccinated.
- Masks must cover both your mouth and nose.
- Windows will be open at all times to promote natural airflow
- Coolers of any size will not be permitted on the bus
LaZoom Room Rules
- The LaZoom Room is reserved for ticket holders, and will be open to ticket holders 30 minutes prior to their departure time.
- Customers are required to wear a mask that covers both mouth & nose while in the LaZoom Room, unless they are fully vaccinated.
Potential guests and customers can inquire about upcoming tours via phone or in person at the LaZoom Room.
Guests can purchase tickets online prior to the start of the tour.
Guests can purchase tickets via credit card or cash at the LZR prior to the start of the tour
Drinking on The LaZoom Bus
If you are scheduled to ride on a bus for a LaZoom Tour, you are permitted to drink beer and wine. Beer and wine must be purchased at the LaZoom Room prior to departure. Beer/Wine may also be purchased if the tour takes a break at a retail store or brewery. All beer/wine must remain closed until you are fully seated on the bus. Any open containers will not be permitted on the bus.
Beer/Wine brought from home or another store is not allowed on the LaZoom Bus, or at the LaZoom Room.