Step outside the norm and take your group on a LaZoom Tour! The best way to see and experience Asheville, NC. With a balanced mix of humor and history, our tours are perfect for corporate events, wedding parties, bachelorette parties, birthdays, and family reunions… or whatever!
How do I book a private tour? What times are available?
To see an accurate list of available times and book online by clicking on our BOOK Now button in the top right corner of this website.
How much does it cost?
We charge a flat rate depending on the tour, which includes gratuity and taxes/fees. ½ of the total is due up front, and you can cancel up until 30 days from the start of the tour and get a full refund.
Can you pick us up/drop us off at our hotel or airbnb?
Due to the content of our tours, we are unable to provide customized pick ups and drop offs. All tours must depart from The LaZoom Room (76 Biltmore Avenue, Asheville NC).
Do you offer any shuttle services?
We do not offer any shuttle services, but we recommend reaching out to Young Transportation.
Do I have to have a certain number of people for a private tour?
Nope! We charge a flat rate for the bus and you can book it for 1 – 40 people.
Is gratuity included?
Yep! You don’t have to worry about tipping the guides and drivers. We include 20% gratuity with all private tours.
Can I bring my own beer on the bus?
Due to ALE and insurance restrictions, we do not allow you to bring your own beer or wine on the bus. You can purchase beer at The LaZoom Room (or any of the stops along the way) and take it on the bus! Check out our menu here.
City Comedy Tour
Rate: $780 plus tax and gratuity
Bus Capacity: 40
Duration: 90 minutes
Stops: 10 minute break at Green Man Brewery
Perfect for: Corporate Retreats, Birthday Parties, Office Staff Parties, Family Reunions, People over 13 years old
Haunted Comedy Tour
Rate: $690 plus tax and gratuity
Bus Capacity: 40
Duration: 60 Minutes
Perfect for: Corporate Retreats, Family Reunions, Wedding Parties, Holiday Staff Parties, People ages 17 years and older
Band & Beer BUs
Rate: $980 plus tax and gratuity
Bus Capacity: 40
Duration: 3 Hours
Stops: Highland Brewing and The Wedge at Foundation (45 minutes each stop)
All passengers must be at least 21 years of age.
Perfect for: Bachelorette Parties, Bachelor Parties, Corporate Retreats, Social Groups, Birthday Parties, Wedding Parties, Family Reunions
KIDS Comedy Tour
Rate: $540 plus tax and gratuity
Duration: 60 Minutes
Perfect for: School Field Trips, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, very expensive play dates.
Availability: Tour must be scheduled before sunset, appropriate for all ages but great for kids ages 5-12
Deposit, Payment & Cancellation.
- A deposit of half the total balance of the Tour is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation and will guarantee that your Tour will run at the agreed upon departure time, date, and location.
- The remaining balance after deposit will be due on the day of the tour.
- Scheduling changes or cancellations made within 30 days of your Tour date will result in the forfeiture of the deposit. If you make scheduling changes or cancel outside 30 days of your Tour date, we will return your entire deposit or transfer your deposit to the new agreed upon date.
- A Tour scheduled within 14 days of the Tour date: we will require the entire amount due be paid at the time of booking. Any cancellations or scheduling changes requested will result in the forfeiture of the total amount.
- We take cash, check, or credit card payment only. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Damage Policy & Fees.
- We inspect the bus before and after each Tour. If any damage is done to the interior or exterior of the bus, or if your group is a total mess and the bus needs extensive cleaning after the Tour LaZoom reserves the right to charge you up to $500.
- We are not responsible for damage or loss of any items prior to, during or following the Tour.
Rules and Other Important Information. We are all about having fun, but we also want to make sure everyone stays safe and has a good time, so we have the following rules that all guests will need to abide by during the Tour. It’s your responsibility to inform all the guests on the Tour about these rules, terms and conditions and to ensure they have proper ID.
- COVID-19 Restrictions (see top of this page)
- No standing on seats or sitting on the back of seats.
- Guests are free to bring their own food, but it must be individually wrapped food items. Please do not bring anything that may leave a permanent odor!
- Guests may only bring beer and wine on board purchased at the LaZoom Room, or at any of the stops made at breweries along the way.
- You must remove all of your personal property from the bus after the Tour. We will not have any obligation to return it to you.
- If anyone in your party becomes rude, disrespectful, or out of control, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of LaZoom employees, he or she will be asked to leave.
- We urge all guests to remain seated while the bus is moving to avoid injury. All injuries must be reported to a LaZoom employee immediately in order to get proper medical attention. You may be asked to fill out an accident report form with the proper authorities. Continuance of your Tour will be at the sole discretion of LaZoom employees. You or the injured guest will be solely responsible for costs of all medical emergencies.