And now for a completely different kind of ride…
The “Band & Beer Bus Tour” has live music playing as the 21 and over passengers experience three of Asheville’s local breweries. While LaZoom’s other tours are full-on comedy, the Band & Beer Bus Tour is focused on being more “fun” than “funny.” The initial lineup will have some great local bands like the Roaring Lions, Empire Strikes Brass, Firecracker Jazz Band and Sugar and Spice rocking the bus. The tour MC entertains the riders with fun facts about the local beer scene as well as what it takes to make a few of the local amber nectar flavors that we’ve all come to love and celebrate.
If you love great music and incredible beer, this one-of-a-kind tour is a must!
The Band & Beer Bus Tours run Fridays and Saturdays. For those 21 and over, the $31 tickets can be purchased online at www.lazoomtours.com or at the downtown ticket booth at 14 Battery Park Avenue.
Tours depart from LaZoom Room at 76 Biltmore Ave. and will visit Highland Brewery (12 Old Charlotte Highway), Up Country Brewing Company (1042 Haywood Road) and the Wedge Brewing Company (37 Paynes Way) in the River Arts District.
- 3/24: Krekel and Whoa – Rock ‘n’ Roll
- 3/25: The Lefties (formerly Crooked Beats) – Rock ‘n’ Roll
- 4/1: Lyric – Original Soul
- 4/7: Krekel and Whoa – Rock ‘n’ Roll
- 4/8: Empire Strikes Brass – New Orleans Brass
- 4/14: Pleasure Chest – Rock ‘n’ Roll
- 4/15: Sufi Brothers – Tonk ‘n’ Roll
- 4/22: River Rats – Original Rock
- More dates to come!